Being competent surveyors our advice on land use and plots layout is always based on accurate topographical maps obtained through ground survey or for very large areas photogrammetric methods. We plan and submit all our subdivision schemes to relevant authorities for approvals. The policy is that all survey work must be backed by proper approvals from the relevant authorities. In this way we avoid illegal surveys.
Besides these we also prepare planning briefs for change of use in several properties throughout Kenya.
Below are some major planning tasks we have successfully completed.
- FR Nos. 243/13 –17, 233/11 – 12, portion M3 Malindi. Planning and subdivision into over 600 plots of 0.4 Ha for the Malindi Municipality. Client: Malindi Municipal Council.
- FR Nos. 241/82, 241/50,246/116, Kitale Municipality site and service scheme phase II planning and subdivision. Boundary beacons re-established before subdivision. Client: Kitale Municipal Council.
- Planning of Mavoko Town BLK XII and ATHI RIVER BLK 12 over 1600 plots of 5 Acres each from 5000 Ha perimeter survey carried out first. Topo Survey done and machine plots produced before planning. Client: Drumvale F.C. Society P.O. Box 41976 NAIROBI.
- Planning and subdivision of 2000 Ha into 3500 plots for Katelembu Farmers Co-operative Society Ltd. Topo Survey and machine plots done before the plots layout. Client: Katelembu A.M. F. Coop. Society Ltd. P.O. Box 140 MACHAKOS.
- Topo Survey, Planning and subdivision of LR 8914 area 2000 Acres for Ngelani Ranching into 100 plots. Client: Ngelani Ranching Unity P.O. Box 233 ATHI RIVER.
- Planning of 1000 Acres into 200 plots for Marakwet Development Group in Eldoret Topo Survey carried out before subdivision.
- Planning and subdivision of LR 209/8861 Industrial area. Client: Synresins Ltd P .O. Box 18725 NAIROBI.
- FR Nos.289/18, 293/23, 293/22 Planning for subdivision of 229 commercial plots for Drumvale Farmers Co. Society in Nairobi/Komarock.
- 2005-2007: Planning for suitable land use and projects of twelve sites for Galole Constituency Development Fund for their development projects. The task involved identifying sites and roads of access and Topo Surveying. Client: Galole CDF P.O.Box 61, Hola; Kenya.
- 2006-2007: Planning and Subdivision of Lr No 20926 in Kisumu into 242 plots for Housing development. Roads and service lines were marked out and surveyed. Client: Mauwwa Women’s Group. P.O. Box 34954, Nairobi.
- 2006-2007: Perimeter survey for setting aside 1500 hectares in Yala swamp for the Dominion Group Satellite imagery and GIS was used. Client: Siaya County council.